Information Collection and Use
To provide you with a better experience, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information, such as your name, phone number, and postal address. This information will be used to contact or identify you, and to provide you with the services you have requested.
- Visitors to our website
- Customers who have ordered services from us
- Suppliers or partners of ours
- Employees or contractors of ours
You must accept all of the terms of this policy before you can order or use our services or website. If you do not accept this policy, you may not order or use our services or website.
By accepting this policy, you are deemed to have read, understood, accepted, and agreed to be bound by all of its terms. You may only provide us with your own personal data, or the personal data of another data subject where you have permission to do so.
Information We Collect
We collect the following types of information from you:
- Personal information: This includes your name, email address, phone number, and other contact information. We may also collect your organization name if you are a business customer.
- Billing information: This includes your payment information, such as your credit card number or bank account information. We only collect this information if you purchase goods or services from us.
- Other relevant information: This includes any other information that you provide to us, such as your shipping address, your interests, or your preferences. We collect this information to provide you with the best possible service.
How We Collect Information
We collect information about you in two ways:
- Directly: We collect information that you provide to us directly, such as your name, email address, phone number, and billing information. You may provide this information to us when you:
- Visit our website: We collect information about your visit, such as the pages you view and the links you click.
- Provide us with your contact information: We collect this information when you contact us, such as when you complete a contact form.
- Purchase services from us: We collect your billing information when you purchase services from us.
- Automatically: We collect information about you automatically when you use our services. This information includes:
- Your IP address: Your IP address is a unique identifier that is assigned to your computer or device when you connect to the internet.
- Your browser type and operating system: We collect information about the type of browser you are using and the operating system your computer or device is running.
- Your clickstream data: Clickstream data is a record of the pages you visit on our website and the links you click.
- Your device information: We may collect information about the device you are using to access our services, such as the device’s unique identifier and the device’s operating system.
- Cookies: Cookies are small files that are stored on your computer or device when you visit our website. Cookies can be used to track your browsing activity and to remember your preferences.
Consent to Collection
- We will obtain your consent to collect your personal data in accordance with the applicable law.
- We will also obtain your consent when you provide us with your personal information or optional information directly via our website or various communication platforms.
Use of Your Personal Information
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
- Internal record keeping and administrative purposes: We use your personal information to keep records of your interactions with us, such as your account information, your order history, and your customer support tickets. We also use your personal information to manage our business operations, such as billing and accounting.
- To provide new services to you: We may use your personal information to provide you with new services or features that we offer.
- To respond to your requests, inquiries, comments, or concerns: We use your personal information to respond to your requests, inquiries, comments, or concerns.
- To improve our product and service offerings: We use your personal information to improve our products and services.
- For advertising and promotional purposes: We may use your personal information to send you marketing communications about our products and services. We may also use your personal information to target our marketing communications to you based on your interests.
Disclosure and Sharing of Your Personal Information
We may share your personal information with the following third parties:
- Our suppliers and service providers: We may share your personal information with our suppliers and service providers who help us to provide our services to you.
- Other third parties: We may share your personal information with other third parties in certain limited circumstances, such as:
- When we are required to do so by law
- When we need to share your information with a third party in order to provide you with the services you have requested
- When we are involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of our business, in which case your personal information may be transferred to the new owner
We do not share your personal information with third parties for marketing purposes.
We are committed to ensuring that your personal information is protected. We have put in place security measures to secure and safeguard the information we collect online and elsewhere. We take security very seriously and we are constantly working to improve our security measures. If you have any questions about our security measures, please contact us.
Your Legal Rights
Under data protection laws, you have the following rights in relation to your personal information:
- Request access to your personal information: You have the right to request a copy of your personal information that we hold.
- Request correction of your personal information: You have the right to request that we correct any inaccurate or incomplete personal information that we hold about you.
- Request deletion of your personal information: You have the right to request that we delete your personal information.
- Object to the processing of your personal information: You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information, for example, if you believe that the processing is no longer necessary or that it is being carried out in a way that is not lawful.
- Request restriction of the processing of your personal information: You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information, for example, if you believe that the information is inaccurate or that the processing is unlawful.
- Request the transfer of your personal information: You have the right to request that we transfer your personal information to another organization, in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Your personal information will be retained for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which we collected it, including for the purpose of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
We will notify our customers of any confirmed data breaches that have occurred. We will provide as much information as possible about the breach, including the type of data that was compromised, the date of the breach, and the steps we are taking to protect our customers.
Limitation of Liability